Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sans Dormir

Or Without Sleep

So, I didn't sleep more than like 3 hours last night so I should be intensely tired, yet I'm only kinda sorta. And since I am only kinda sorta tired, I know that it's deep exhaustion. I got back from my freshman forum shared experience show. (Telling you which one would be just too easy, don't you think?)

I'm really lonely. Wow, reading that alone makes me feel so pathetic. Regardless, I am. Yeah, I have my friends and all but there's no one for me here. I want a boyfriend. I want someone that I can hold and that will hold me. I've yet to be in a real physical relationship and I just need to know if that's really what I'm missing. I know that they're not all sugar kisses and roses. I know they're hard work and often more trouble than their worth, but I just want someone who likes me for once. I want to have someone who wants more than just a fuck (not that I've ever done that. I am still very much so a virgin.)

I don't know. A lot is going through my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment